We would like to alert you to changes in our office protocol due to COVID-19.
- Appointments are scheduled for all visits to our office, to see the doctor and the optical dept. If you need your glasses adjusted or would like to look for a new pair, please schedule additional time with our optical department.
- Curbside appointments to pick up eyeglasses or medications are available. Please call our office prior to coming, we can your purchase ready to deliver to you at the front door when you call.
- When you arrive, please remain in your car and call our office @ (630-560-4730) to check in. We will call you back if we do not have a room immediately available for you.
- Paperwork is available is available on our website, www.midwesteye.net Please print and fill out prior to your appointment.
- For your safety and ours, we require everyone to wear a mask in our office.
- As we limit the number of people in our office, we ask that only the patient, or patient and parent or caregiver come in to the office for your appointment.
- Upon entering our office we will take and record your temperature.
- Please have your insurance cards and license or state ID available for our front desk.
- We sanitize our exam rooms, chairs, frames and counters after each patient.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, have been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home.
We appreciate your help in keeping all of us healthy!