Meet the experienced and friendly staff who make Midwest Eye the leading provider of vision care products and services in Downers Grove.
Our staff at Midwest Eye has been with Dr. Robert from 11 to 30 years! We are all members of the American Optometric Paraoptometric Association and have or are working on certification thru this organization. Continuing education is a big part of our certification and keeps us up to date on all things eye related.
– Practice Manager, since 1989. CPOA (Certified Paraoptometric Assistant) and CPOC (Certified Paraoptometric Coder).
– Insurance Specialist, since 2008.
– Patient Advocate, since 2007.
– Patient Advocate, since 2017.
– Optician, since 2006. ABOC (American Board of Opticianry, Certified) and CPO.
– Optician and Optometric Technician, since 2008. CPOA (Certified Paraoptometric Assistant)
– Optometric Technician, since 2018.
– Optometric Technician, CPO, since 2018.
– Optometric Technician, CPOA, since 2015.
– Optometric Technician, CPOA, since 2017.