COVID-19 Policy/Procedures (updated 7/1/2021)
We would like to alert you to changes in our office protocol due to COVID-19.
- Appointments are scheduled for all visits to our office, to see the doctor and the optical dept. If you need your glasses adjusted or would like to look for a new pair, please schedule time with our optical department.
- Curbside appointments to pick up eyeglasses or medications are available. Please call our office prior to coming, we can have your purchase ready to deliver to you at the front door when you call.
- You will receive a text and/or email with information on pre-registering for your appointment. Please take a few moments to input or update your information, send images of your insurance card(s) and license or ID, and sign any appropriate forms. If you are unable to pre-register, paperwork is available here, please print and fill out prior to your appointment.
- We require everyone to wear a mask in our office, as recommended by the CDC for all healthcare facilities.
- As we limit the number of people in our office, we ask that only the patient, or patient and parent or caregiver come in to the office for your appointment.
- Upon entering our office we will take and record your temperature.
- Please have any insurance cards and license or state ID available for our front desk that have not been uploaded during pre-registration.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, have been exposed or diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home.
We appreciate your help in keeping all of us healthy!